6/19/2007

whatever happens...

I guess shit happens. And you just have to deal.
Somebody broke into my house. I was alone, just out of the shower and it gave me the scare of my life.
I just finished the second bimester,and I have a job offer, interview tomorrow...lets see how that goes. Finishing that bimester got the best of me,and I was ready to give up any moment. But I didnt. I wont. I cant. I mean, I want to, but what can I do. I had a talk with J. today he kicked my ass...hard. He told me things that I really really didnt want to hear. But well, at least I saw that comming.
There are many things that have happened. I just dont want to talk about it. Im sorry to say that right now Im not really good good company for anyone right now. I would avoid me if I could. I have to get out of this awfull state if I want to continue on my way. If I can find that way, that is.
I hate to be sucha p.in the a.
I wish things were better...but they are not. So Ill just try to keep to my happy self.
Im seeing A. on thursday..I hope. I really want to do that. I think hes scared of something, what I dont know.
I wish i had some happy news.
We are celebrating litha on sunday. That is good news. we probably have a test that day...Im not prepeared but Im not really scared about it either. Im tired.

No hay comentarios.: