4/09/2007

my friends.

In the last two days I have heard many things. Mostly bad. I have been asking myself why everything has to be black or white, why the greys are so hard on me. I like things to be or not to be, but the middle ground drives me crazy. Do I drive my friends crazy? I think so, though I try not to.
I have had time to think about many things. For example what Im doing and if its good or bad, if Im right or if I am mistaken. With everything. I think about the situations that I dont understand, like the one last weekend. It drives me mad not to understand anything. I wish I could, but I cant.
Time is an issue too. I wish I had time for everything. But I dont.
I wish I had time for some people,to talk and talk..but I dont. I wish I saw some people more often. But I cant. As a friend of mine said, live with what you have, and try to enjoy it to the fullest. The rest will come around. I try. but sometimes its just not enough, and I wish my friends were nearby.

No hay comentarios.: